Thursday, May 11, 2017

A 40 minute session on a Thursday evening

An early evening session before being a Dad taxi. I have now spent 546 hours 21 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 40 minutes.

I am learning 743 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 305 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 140 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on. I can't see that figure coming down quickly with one of my systems out of commission (or at least until I get my next generation score tracker completed).

In E standard Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Losing My Religion by REM, Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, X-Kid by Green Day, and Black Magic by Magic Wands.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.
In Drop D Everlong by Foo Fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment