Wednesday, May 17, 2017

548 hours - Wednesday lunchtime with another 27 minutes added to the total

Ultra Soul by B'z still isn't in my 'enjoy to play' list. I am slowly improving with it, despite not having tried the song for 131 days on this console.

I have spent 548 hours 38 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 27 minutes.

I am learning 746 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 308 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).


In E standard Breed by Nirvana, We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs, Gobbledigook by Sigur Rós, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, and Boys Don't Cry by The Cure.
In E std A444 Ultra Soul by B'z.
In Eb Round and Round by Ratt.

No comments:

Post a Comment