Friday, May 19, 2017

550 hours on a Rainy Friday

I have spent 550 hours 22 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 80 minutes.

I am learning 746 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 308 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 137 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Drops of Jupiter by Train, GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto, Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan, Losing My Religion by REM, Love That's Gone by La Sera, My Generation by The Who, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Paranoid Android by Radiohead, Peace of Mind by Boston, Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Rotten Apple by Screaming Females, Sore Tummy by Paws, Stay In by Jaws, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, The Trooper by Iron Maiden, and We Are The Champions by Queen.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.

No comments:

Post a Comment