Monday, May 8, 2017

Next Girl 100% accuracy

Next Girl 100%
Very pleased with my attempt at Next Girl by the Black Keys. I managed to play all of the right notes at the right time and in the right order, all 270 of them.

I've spent almost two hours playing the song according to my records, which means only 9,998 hours to go before I have mastered the song. I'd best start now!

I have managed to play the song with 100% accuracy.

Now all I need to do is to learn the lyrics and be able to sing and play at the same time.

I have spent 544 hours 11 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 20 minutes.

I am learning 743 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 304 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 137 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Icky Thump by The White Stripes, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Song 2 by Blur, Gobbledigook by Sigur Rós, Next Girl by The Black Keys, and Angela by Jarvis Cocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment