Saturday, March 2, 2019

12938 tonight is our cub leaders Christmas night out

Today I played for 30 minutes taking my total logged time to 857:11. All together, I have played 12938 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 73 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Machinehead by Bush on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment