Saturday, March 9, 2019

12983 and a good morning session

Today I played for 52 minutes taking my total logged time to 860:07. All together, I have played 12983 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 77 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Now by Paramore on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  3. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  4. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Chimera, the by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in Eb tuning
  7. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Lead played in Eb tuning
  8. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in Eb tuning
  9. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead played in Eb tuning
  10. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in Eb tuning
  11. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in Eb tuning
  12. War Ensemble by Slayer on Lead played in Eb tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment