Monday, March 18, 2019

13039

Today I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 863:08. All together, I have played 13039 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list.

I didn't steam this session.


Some songs were played twice. Songs attempted were:
Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
California Brain by RapScallions on Lead played in E tuning
Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead played in E tuning
Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
Song 2 by Blur on Lead played in E tuning
Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Combo played in E tuning (x2)
I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning (x2)
Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment