Tuesday, March 26, 2019

13112 and a brief lunchtime session

Today I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 868:16. All together, I have played 13112songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 77 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 6 months and 25 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Burnished by White Denim on Combo played in E tuning
  2. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment