Saturday, March 23, 2019

13084 and a bass session

Today I played for 64 minutes taking my total logged time to 866:52.

All together, I have played 13084 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 75 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 6 months and 22 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Bass played in E A451 tuning
  8. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Bass played in E tuning
  9. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  11. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  15. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment