Friday, March 29, 2019

13141 and some more bass tunes

Today I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 870:38. All together, I have played 13141 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 78 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session, as I had left my capture card at home, a shame as it would have been my 7 month anniversary of streaming..

Songs attempted were:

  1. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Bass played in E A454 tuning
  2. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  3. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass played in E tuning
  4. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment