Monday, March 4, 2019

12948 and a snapped string

Right after my first song, I was down tuning to D, and my high E string snapped (although given the context, I should call it my high D I guess).

Today I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 857:49. All together, I have played 12948 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 75 days since I played all the songs in my list. I steamed this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Lead played in E A434 tuning
  2. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  5. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Slow Hands by Interpol on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  9. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment