Monday, March 25, 2019

13106 and a song request

My second session for the day featured some guitar. I even had a song request for The Who's My Generation, it did brighten up my stream briefly.

Today I played for 30 minutes taking my total logged time to 868 hours and 16 minutes. I'm getting close to me vague promise of playing for real at a buskers when I hit 1000 hours.

All together, I have played 13106 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 6 months and 24 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Rhythm played in E A461 tuning
  2. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Chompers by Fang Island on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Should I Stay by The Clash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. My Generation by The Who on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment