Friday, March 29, 2019

13150 and a pre-cub scout session on the bass

Today I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 871:14. All together, I have played 13150 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 74 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session.

Songs attempted were:

  1. 21 Guns by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Breed by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Song 2 by Blur on Bass played in Eb tuning
  8. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in Eb tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment