Wednesday, March 27, 2019

13120 on a lunchtime session fraught with problems

I didn't play as long as I would have liked, as I booted the systems up in the wrong order.

Today I played for 15 minutes taking my total logged time to 869:09.

All together, I have played 13120 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 6 months and 26 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  3. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment