Thursday, March 14, 2019

13017 and an unstreamed session

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 862:28. All together, I have played 13017 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 73 days since I played all the songs in my list.

I didn't steam this session. Mainly because my capture card was being a pain and not picking up the audio.

Songs attempted were:

  1. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Careless Whisper by Seether on Lead played in D Drop C tuning
  3. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead played in Eb Drop Db tuning
  4. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment