Monday, June 1, 2020

16619

In this session, I played for 14 minutes taking my total logged time to 1068:41. Altogether, I have played 16619 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 53 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was partially streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 3 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. No More Mr. Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment