Wednesday, June 10, 2020

16711

In this session, I played for 15 minutes taking my total logged time to 1074:49. Altogether, I have played 16711 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 59 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 12 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  2. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment