Sunday, June 7, 2020

16683

In this session, I played for 36 minutes taking my total logged time to 1073:05. Altogether, I have played 16683 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 57 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 9 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Jules by Seth Chapla on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment