Tuesday, June 9, 2020

16706

In this session, I played for 64 minutes taking my total logged time to 1074:34. Altogether, I have played 16706 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 58 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 11 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  9. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  11. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  15. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment