Tuesday, June 9, 2020

16690

In this session, I played for 10 minutes taking my total logged time to 1073:30. Altogether, I have played 16690 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 58 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was semi-streamed on my twitch channel. By that I mean I started streaming, but although my mike audio was fine, the game audio wasn't getting through the capture card.

I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 11 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment