Monday, June 29, 2020

16901

In this session, I played for 17 minutes taking my total logged time to 1086:52. Altogether, I have played 16901 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 591 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 40 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 10 months ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Monochromatic by Sabaka on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. The Bartender and the Thief by Sterephonics on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. The Boys are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  4. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E♭ tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment