Friday, June 12, 2020

16742

In this session, I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 1076:40. Altogether, I have played 16742 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 61 days since I played all the songs on my list.

I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 14 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment