Wednesday, June 10, 2020

16721

In this session, I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 1075:23. Altogether, I have played 16721 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 59 days since I played all the arrangements on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 12 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass played in E tuning
  7. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  8. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Seeker, The by The Who on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment