Wednesday, June 24, 2020

16840

In this session, I played for 67 minutes taking my total logged time to 1083:02. Altogether, I have played 16840 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 65 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 576 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 26 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Breed by Nirvana on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  4. Cherub Rock by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Seeker, The by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Some Nights by FUN. on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  9. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass played in D Drop C tuning
  13. Now by Paramore on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  14. Basket Case by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  16. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment