Thursday, June 4, 2020

16651

In this session, I played for 12 minutes taking my total logged time to 1070:49. Altogether, I have played 16651 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 55 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel due to OBS and the capture card not playing nicely and using the game audio. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 6 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in E♭ tuning
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  3. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment