Friday, June 19, 2020

16810

In this session, I played for 55 minutes taking my total logged time to 1081:09. Altogether, I have played 16810 arrangements, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 62 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 576 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 9 months and 21 days ago. I got raided by Croc12, this doesn't happen very often and is much appreciated.

Arrangements played:

  • Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  • Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass played in E tuning
  • Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass played in E tuning
  • Losing My Religion by REM on Bass played in E tuning
  • Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass played in E tuning
  • Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  • Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass played in E tuning
  • Stay In by Jaws on Bass played in E tuning
  • Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in E tuning
  • GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto on Bass played in E tuning
  • Money For Nothing by Dire Straits on Bass played in E tuning
  • My Hero by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment