Monday, October 1, 2018

11763 A short session on the six string

Today I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 761:28. All together, I have played 11763 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

The only reason I'm maintaining this blog is so I can do a rebuild of my data at some point. But it is going to take a long time!

Songs attempted were:

  1. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders
  2. Wires by Red Fang
  3. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  4. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones
  5. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  6. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders

No comments:

Post a Comment