Monday, October 1, 2018

11770 Why do I bother?

Today I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 761:51. All together, I have played 11770 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

Songs attempted were:

  1. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter
  5. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  6. Angela by Jarvis Cocker
  7. All I Wanna Do by Splash
This streaming session was plagued by problems. 
First off my main audio interface has stopped talking to the laptop, I've tried changing the USB lead and still... nothing. Something else broken that I can't afford to replace.

Then when I tried to start streaming, I was getting encoding errors from OBS. So I abandoned the first attempt to stream, closed down most of the applications, and started again. Yet again, nobody I know followed me, they've all got better things to do I guess. It's the same old story: when they need something I'm on the speed dial. If I want something, then tough: who are you. Why do I bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment