Wednesday, October 31, 2018

11926 and I forgot to stop the stream and recording for a while. Oops.

Today I played for 42 minutes taking my total logged time to 770:51. All together, I have played 11926 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 176 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel, and it appears that I forgot to stop the stream for a while. Oops.

Songs attempted were:
  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning (played twice because I wasn't concentration and hit the wrong button)
  2. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  7. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment