Sunday, October 7, 2018

11810 discovered some streaming issues

Thanks to reita for advising me on sound issues with my stream this morning. Much appreciated!
Today I played for 36 minutes taking my total logged time to 764:21. All together, I have played 11810 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

Songs attempted were:

  1. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E standard tuning
  2. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E standard tuning
  4. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in E standard tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E standard tuning
  6. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in Eb tuning
  7. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E standard tuning
  8. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass played in E standard tuning
  9. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E standard tuning
  10. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E standard tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment