Thursday, October 25, 2018

11876 and I forgot to post this yesterday.

Today I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 767:52. All together, I have played 11876 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 169 days since I played all the songs in my list.  This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

Thanks to Vianna7uk and Wis3_Panda for hosting, and also to BethFreemanArtist for following me.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  2. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment