Wednesday, October 10, 2018

11837 and viewers on my stream!

Today I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 766:01.

All together, I have played 11837 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n. Songs attempted were:

  1. Should I Stay by The Clash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  4. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  8. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
I had up to three viewers on my stream today, thanks for Vianna and Elephant Sacks for tuning in. Many thanks to Vianna for helping organise my audio issues. Using a cheap microphone doesn't help me one bit, so I'm now using one of my good microphones in the office as well as at home.

To reach affiliate status, I need to get another 40+ followers, and get more than an average of 3 viewers over my streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment