Monday, October 8, 2018

11816 and still audio problems

I have some audio problems with the mic I use at work, I think I'm going to have to carry my audio box back and forwards until I come up with another sound solution. Many thanks to Panda for helping to attempt to resolve them.

Today I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 764:43.

All together, I have played 11816 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment