Tuesday, October 9, 2018

11829 and a short session

I was wanting to try and get the mac to record the video, but it's being a pain. And after rebooting it's ignoring it's keyboard again!

Audio at work much improved, I used my Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 to capture the audio from the original microphone, and it seemed loud enough.

Nobody was on my channel to give feedback, so I'm just going to hope for the best, and that I get someone listening tomorrow.

Today I played for 15 minutes taking my total logged time to 765:31.

All together, I have played 11829 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n. Songs attempted were:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Slow Hands by Interpol on Combo 2 played in E tuning
  3. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment