Saturday, October 20, 2018

11850 and session 1 at Cub Camp

Today I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 766:15.

All together, I have played 11850 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 165 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end as the signal strength at the Scout Hut doesn't support a reliable stream (only around 140kbs).

Songs attempted were:

  1. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  5. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Combo played in E tuning
  6. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment