Monday, October 15, 2018

11869 and another unwatched stream. C'est la vie.

Today I played for 46 minutes taking my total logged time to 768:02. The stream lasted just over an hour, so I seem to spend about quarter of the time playing either waffling on, or selecting and tuning my guitar/bass.

All together, I have played 11869 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 163 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  2. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  7. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  8. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  9. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass played in E tuning
  10. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  12. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment