Saturday, October 13, 2018

11849 and a short session streamed with more technical issues

Today I played for 17 minutes taking my total logged time to 766:44.

Today's technical issues were mainly that my PS3 needed a system update. I had intended just to play while I drank a cuppa, but once I'd gone to the effort of setting up for streaming, that I should actually do something (although I did consider a private practice session). I still have some new songs to download still.

I could do with some time to do a long session, and get some additional songs played I haven't played on bass before.

All together, I have played 11849 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 164 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning
  2. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment