Monday, October 15, 2018

11857 and some new viewers (but no new followers)

Today I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 767:15.

At times I had the heady heights of up to four viewers! Including the first question about where the dusty end was! No new followers though.

All together, I have played 11857 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 163 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/stoker_n, and kindly hosted by Vianna.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Combo played in E tuning
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment