Sunday, May 3, 2020

16240

In this session, I played for 71 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16240 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 42 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 524 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 36 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 4 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  3. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Valleri by The Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  6. We Will Rock You by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Brick House by Commodores on Lead played in E tuning
  8. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Lead played in E Capo 1? tuning
  9. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  10. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead played in E tuning
  11. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Lead played in E tuning
  12. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Sore Tummy by Paws on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  16. We Are Young by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm played in E tuning
  18. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning
  19. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment