Wednesday, May 20, 2020

16492

In this session, I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 1060:40. Altogether, I have played 16492 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 47 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 21 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Funk #49 by James Gang on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  3. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by John Lee Harper on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Wake Me Up (Before September Ends) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment