Sunday, May 24, 2020

16544

In this session, I played for 59 minutes taking my total logged time to 1063:56. Altogether, I have played 16544 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 49 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 25 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Alt L1 played in E tuning
  3. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  5. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Renegades by X Ambassadors on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment