Tuesday, May 12, 2020

16377

In this session, I played for 64 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16377 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 48 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 566 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 38 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 13 days ago. Today's playlist was:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm played in D tuning
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. We Are The Champions by Queen on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Roxanne by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. Stay In by Jaws on Rhythm played in E tuning
  16. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Rhythm played in E♭Drop D♭ tuning
  18. We Are Young by FUN. on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment