Friday, May 8, 2020

16280

In this session, I played for 66 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16280 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 46 days since I played all the songs on my list.

I am learning 539 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 37 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 9 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Maggot Brain by Funkadelic on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Mouth for War by Pantera on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Pleasant Valley Sunday by The Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Renegades by X Ambassadors on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Right Now by SR-71 on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  9. Somebody To Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Tie Your Mother Down by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment