Friday, May 1, 2020

16225

In this session, I played for 28 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16225 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 42 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 518 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 35 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 2 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment