Monday, May 11, 2020

16343

In this session, I played for 20 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16343 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 47 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 552 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 38 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 12 days ago. Today's playlist was:

  1. Breed by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Black Betty by Ram Jam on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment