Monday, May 18, 2020

16452

In this session, I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 1058:27. Altogether, I have played 16452 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 47 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 569 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was partially streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 19 days ago. Today's playlist was:

  1. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Bass played in E tuning
  4. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment