Tuesday, May 19, 2020

16486

In this session, I played for 61 minutes taking my total logged time to 1060:13.

Altogether, I have played 16486 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 46 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 20 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Garbage Truck by Sex Bob Omb on Bass played in E tuning
  4. We Are Sex Bob Omb by Sex Bob Omb on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Threshold by Sex Bob Omb on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alt Lead played in Drop D tuning
  7. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  8. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm played in E A451 tuning
  9. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Alt L played in E tuning
  14. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  16. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment