Friday, May 8, 2020

16263

In this session, I played for 66 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16263 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 46 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 531 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 36 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 9 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  3. It's My Life by Bon Jovi on Bass played in D Drop C tuning
  4. Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  11. We Are Young by FUN. on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  13. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Islands by The xx on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Lick It Up by Kiss on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning
  17. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment