Sunday, May 17, 2020

16459

In this session, I played for 53 minutes. Altogether, I have played 16459 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 47 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 569 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 18 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  2. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  3. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. American Idiot by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  10. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  11. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  13. London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  14. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment