Wednesday, May 27, 2020

16600

In this session, I played for 44 minutes taking my total logged time to 1067:40. Altogether, I have played 16600 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 48 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 575 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 39 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 8 months and 28 days ago.

Arrangements played:

  1. Bang Bang by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Hey Ya by OutKast on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment